Joseph George Jr. Law Corporation:
Helping You Reclaim the Power.
- Davis Parents Sue School Districts, Bus Driver Over Alleged Molestation Of Autistic Daughter
- Lawsuit claims autistic girl molested aboard school bus
- Parents Suing School Districts Claiming Autistic Daughter Was Molested By Bus Driver
- Lawsuit: Pedofile priest Father Javier Garcia; Since 2002, as many as 14 survivors have accused Garcia of abuse
- Lawsuit: Therapist didn't report now-convicted molesting pastor
- Lawsuit: "Model" Educational Program Didn't Report Sexual Abuse, 6-year-old Violently Molested; Filed Complaint in Placer County Superior Court
- Lawsuit: Sac Mobile Home Park Employees Knew About Child Abuser, Did Nothing; Filed Complaint Sacramento Superior Court
- Calaveras County Grand Jury indicts Father Michael Kelly- Lodinews.com
- Former Stockton Diocese Priest Indicted by Grand Jury- Recordnet.com
- "Catholic Diocese of Stockton to Declare Banckruptcy"- Lodinews.com
- "Stockton Diocese Giong Ahead with Bankruptcy Filing" - News 10 ABC
- "Children's Receiving Home of Sacramento target of civil suit after former counselor convicted of sex with client" - Sacramento Bee
- "Diocese: Priest In Middle of Sex Suit Flees U.S."- KCRA.com
- Joseph C. George, Ph.D., Esq. Interview- The Litigator, Winter 2011
- FILED COMPLAINT: Jane Doe 45 v. Creative Frontiers School, Robert Adams, et al. 9/8/11
- "Molest suit: From Santa Rosa to Dublin" - Press Democrat 3/30/2011
- "Oakland diocese faces another lawsuit" - SF Gate 11/10/10
- "Man files lawsuit against child molester priest Oliver O'Grady" -Lodi News-Sentinel 10/29/10
- "Client sues therapist for inappropriate touching, texting" - Roseville Press-Tribune 10/20/10
- "Humboldt man sues Catholic Diocese of Santa Rosa; alleges he was molested as child by accused priest" -Times-Standard 08/20/10
Honest CommunicationWe value each of our clients; everyone deserves respect and clear communication. We never leave our clients in the dark.
Well-Rounded TeamAttorney Joseph George Jr. is a former deputy district attorney; Attorney Maricar Pascual was the national champion in appellate advocacy.
Decades of ExperienceCollectively, our legal team has more than 30 years of experience in fighting for the rights of Californians.
Ph.D. in PsychologyJoseph C. George earned a Ph.D. in psychology and was an active duty clinical psychologist in the United States Air Force for 12 years.